Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search for Opthalmologists and Optometrists:
- What is Ophthalmology?
- Opthamologist News
- Opthamologist VS Optometrist
- Ophthalmology Journal News
- Pediatric Opthamologist
- Optometrist Salary
- Eye Problems -GLOSSARY
- Eye Problems and Health Articles
- Eye Surgery -GLOSSARY
- The Best Opthamologists in America
- The Best Opthalmologists in Los Angeles
- The Best Opthalmologists in Houston, Texas
- The Best Opthalmologists in Chicago
- Best Opthalmologists in NYC and NJ
- Low-cost devices developed to turn smartphones into 'eye-phones' Researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have developed two inexpensive adapters that enable a smartphone to capture high-quality images of the front and back of the eye. The adapters make it easy for anyone with minimal training to take a picture of the eye and share it securely with other health practitioners or store it in the patient […]
- Sensory substitution approach enables blind to 'see' bodies with sound People born unable to see are readily capable of learning to perceive the shape of the human body through soundscapes that translate images into sound, according to researchers who report their findings in the Cell Press journal Current Biology. […]
- Low-cost devices developed to turn smartphones into 'eye-phones'
- Anatomical and visual outcomes following ocriplasmin treatment for symptomatic vitreomacular traction syndrome Objective To evaluate the anatomical and visual outcomes of patients treated with ocriplasmin for the treatment of symptomatic vitreomacular adhesion (sVMA), including vitreomacular traction syndrome and macular holes. Design Retrospective, interventional, single centre, case series. Participants Patients with sVMA. Intervention Patients were treated with a […]
- Cataract surgery outcome in eyes with keratoconus Background To review the refractive outcome of cataract surgery in eyes with keratoconus. Methods We retrospectively reviewed the medical records of 64 consecutive patients (92 eyes) who underwent cataract surgery with implantation of a spherical intraocular lens (IOL). We recorded the method of refractive correction and the effect of the keratometry (K) on […]
- Anatomical and visual outcomes following ocriplasmin treatment for symptomatic vitreomacular traction syndrome
Popular Tags:best eye doctors in nyc, top rated Opthomologists in manhattan, top best nyc hospitals for ophthalmology, topeyedrsc, yhs-defalttabtransfer, top rated opthamologists, glaucoma eye specialist best doctors in america, yhs-fh_lsonsw, best eye clinics in the united states, top rated glaucoma specialist in usa, best eye doctors new york, best pediatric ophthalmologist long island, WHO IS THE BEST NEURO OPTHMOLOGIST IN THE COUNTRY