Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search for Opthalmologists and Optometrists:
- What is Ophthalmology?
- Opthamologist News
- Opthamologist VS Optometrist
- Ophthalmology Journal News
- Pediatric Opthamologist
- Optometrist Salary
- Eye Problems -GLOSSARY
- Eye Problems and Health Articles
- Eye Surgery -GLOSSARY
- The Best Opthamologists in America
- The Best Opthalmologists in Los Angeles
- The Best Opthalmologists in Houston, Texas
- The Best Opthalmologists in Chicago
- Best Opthalmologists in NYC and NJ
- Is glaucoma, in fact, diabetes of the brain? Researchers at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research India have proposed a new mechanism of glaucoma which suggests that diabetes can occur in the brain and may be the cause of many neurodegenerative disorders including glaucoma. Glaucoma is the leading cause irreversibly blinding disorders and affects millions w […]
- Low-cost devices developed to turn smartphones into 'eye-phones' Researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine have developed two inexpensive adapters that enable a smartphone to capture high-quality images of the front and back of the eye. The adapters make it easy for anyone with minimal training to take a picture of the eye and share it securely with other health practitioners or store it in the patient […]
- Is glaucoma, in fact, diabetes of the brain?
- Anatomical and visual outcomes following ocriplasmin treatment for symptomatic vitreomacular traction syndrome Objective To evaluate the anatomical and visual outcomes of patients treated with ocriplasmin for the treatment of symptomatic vitreomacular adhesion (sVMA), including vitreomacular traction syndrome and macular holes. Design Retrospective, interventional, single centre, case series. Participants Patients with sVMA. Intervention Patients were treated with a […]
- Cataract surgery outcome in eyes with keratoconus Background To review the refractive outcome of cataract surgery in eyes with keratoconus. Methods We retrospectively reviewed the medical records of 64 consecutive patients (92 eyes) who underwent cataract surgery with implantation of a spherical intraocular lens (IOL). We recorded the method of refractive correction and the effect of the keratometry (K) on […]
- Anatomical and visual outcomes following ocriplasmin treatment for symptomatic vitreomacular traction syndrome
Popular Tags:Top Eye Doctors in Us, opthamolgist, WHO IS THE BEST NEURO OPTHMOLOGIST IN THE COUNTRY, best eye care doctor NYC, top opthamologists in orange county ca, yhs-frontier1, chief of surgical opthalmology nyc, most big eye center in the states, neuro optometrists, list of optholmologists in smshospital rajasthan, rating methods for optimologists, top-rated cataract surgeon manhattan, opthomologist